The Summer Infant 3-Stage SuperSeat Deluxe baby stationary is preferred for girls for its outstanding structure, colour and activities and is now number top choice for the best exersaucer for mom in 2017. Other than that, this seat can transform in different forms:
- Baby Soft foam support Seat; this is the first stage where it will make your baby practice sitting up as the foam strengthens your baby’s back and neck muscles.
- Baby Activity Seat; this is the second stage where it enhances your baby’s development and makes your child engage to the best activity center.
- Booster Seat; this is the last stage that can be used when your baby becomes a toddler. This stage is used for feeding.
This also provides a secure and comfortable area for your baby as she grows up and learns how to sit properly and interact with her surroundings. The toy bar and the toy tray in this exersaucer are adjustable and also, IT HAS 6 TOYS! Unlike to other normal standardized exersaucers, the soft foam under the baby’s seat will help the baby on how to sit upright.
Top Features of Summer Infant 3-Stage SuperSeat activity
There are other features of this exersaucer that will benefit your baby girl such as:
- The adjustable three point harness will keep your child secured in place.
- There are 6 toys and a detachable toy bar that will make your child entertained.
- The 360-degree rotating snack tray that has dual cup holders.
- The chair straps that are located at the booster seat’s base allow your child to have a secured sitting position.
- The booster seat is also portable.
- The child will feel comfortable in the exersaucer.
- The exersaucer has many uses.
- The snack tray is made up of high-quality plastic, thus it is easy to clean it.
- The bending toy giraffe can hurt the baby.
- The exersaucer is not adjustable.
- The mechanism of the tray release doesn’t work out effectively.
This first exersaucer has brought many benefits and it already makes us excited to buy it because of the mechanism of the components of that exersaucer. Yes, it is true that your baby will be able to adapt new skills with the help of a multi-purpose exersaucer.
But be aware that this exersaucer can be used by children whose age is 4 months old to 4 years old. Do not use this exersaucer to children who can walk because it is impossible for them to get out from the structure because the exersaucer is not adjustable.